It’s party time! iniScene releases Ibiza Airport for MSFS
It’s summer… you’re in Europe, looking to party all night long. Your private jet is ready to go… but where? Ibiza, of course! The party island of the Mediterranean draws huge crowds during the summer months, which find its pristine beaches to be the perfect resting spot after a long dancing night. And nearly everyone arrives through the island’s single airport, LEIB Ibiza Airport, which was just launched for MSFS by iniScene.
Ibiza is an island in the Spanish archipelago of the Balearic Islands, in the Mediterranean. Curiously, this is the second time this week that we get a detailed airport in these islands – sim-wings released Menorca’s Airport just a couple of days ago!
It is, therefore, the perfect time to visit these beautiful islands, both in the real world and in Flight Simulator. With plenty of real-world routes to simulate, from year-round domestic services to other Spanish cities, or countless seasonal routes connecting to the whole of Europe, Ibiza may be a great destination to test that brand new Boeing 737-800 from PMDG!
MSFS simmers have enjoyed a very decent model of this airport since the early days of the simulator, thanks to the work of… sim-wings. iniScene’s version, however, seems significantly more refined and detailed!
For this latest creation, iniScene makes use of very detailed models and textures to recreate the entire airport in great detail. From the exterior structures to the detailed and very realistic terminal interiors, or the supremely detailed ground markings, this looks to be a very true-to-life airport inside and out.
iniScene promises that, despite all this detail, this is a heavily optimized scenery that should run well on most systems. It has also been optimized for Xbox, which means a release in the Marketplace is likely to take place soon.
iniScene’s LEIB Ibiza Airport is now available from the iniBuilds store, priced at just around €16.00.
Full Feature List:
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Thousands of hand-placed custom car models
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking lots and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting within the interior and exterior
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Highly detail models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
- Custom built jetways with PBR texturing and animations
- Accurate logos and real-world decals scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
- Custom ground handling vehicles, unique to Ibiza
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Detailed, custom terminal interior model
- Windshield rain effects for the terminal, and other assets around the vicinity
- Animated palm trees at entry ways to the terminal (roadside)
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data