Sim-wings releases Ibiza V2 airport for MSFS, a big upgrade over the original
Update, December 23: More than two years after the initial release, Sim-wings has just pushed a huge update to Ibiza Airport, adding a long list of new features and improvements to this scenery. This update is free to existing owners of Ibiza. For everyone else, it’s available for around €18.
Ibiza is one of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations, and its single international airport is the main gateway to the island.
Sim-wings is now bringing a detailed recreation of Ibiza International Airport (LEIB) to MSFS, with high quality models of the terminals and remaining buildings, as well as custom aerial imagery of the surrounding areas.
Everything is exactly placed as per official documentation, specially with regards to taxiways position and the runway profile. Moreover, special attention was spent in creating animated jetways and realistic night lighting, a must-have in Ibiza.
- Highly accurate rendition of Ibiza Airport (LEIB, IBZ)
- Detailed models of airport terminals, buildings and other airport facilities
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout (including new 2020 GA apron and PP layout)
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Smooth blending into default aerial terrain
- Terraforming to blend airport into default height model
- Runway profile according to official Spanish airport charts
- Custom animated jetway models
- Up to date runway, taxiway and stand layouts
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
Ibiza Airport (LEIB) is now available through Aerosoft, and should come to the MSFS Marketplace soon.
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!