Aerosoft and sim-wings release Menorca Airport for MSFS
Sim-wings is back with a new Spanish airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator! The team clearly loves this sunny Southern European country, which has been already been the target of a series of airport releases, such as La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria Airport, and Ibiza. Now, sim-wings has returned to the Balearic Islands to bring us a beautifully detailed rendition of Menorca Airport (LEMH).
Menorca’s Airport is one of three international airports in the islands, along with Palma de Mallorca and Ibiza. It’s used mainly by tourists looking to enjoy the beautiful beaches and the relaxed vibe of the island, so there are a lot of seasonal flights during the summer months, which connect to dozens of cities across Europe.
Sim-wings is known for making detailed airports for MSFS, and Menorca seems to be no exception. The developers promise a highly-detailed representation of the airport, with improved aerial textures and terraforming, an up-to-date ground layout, and many additional enhancements across the board.
Besides the high-quality exterior and interior modeling, sim-wings brings life to the airport with the addition of the Aerosoft VDGS docking system which, alongside the animated custom jetways, dynamic night lighting, and realistic static vehicles, round up to create an immersive and authentic experience when flying in and out of Menorca Airport.
Sim-wings’ Menorca Airport seems to be another great new airport to enjoy in Microsoft Flight Simulator, and it’s now available for just around €15.00.
- Highly detailed Menorca International Airport (LEMH) scenery
- Terraforming for a realistic representation of the airport terrain
- Runway with real elevation profile (sloped) according to official AENA height profile charts
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and color-correction for a true display and integration into the default aerial
- PBR materials to build realistic glass and surfaces
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts
- Custom taxiway lights – some lights are made to work in one direction only (at one-way rapid exits for instance)
- Extremely detailed Menorca airport buildings with interior designs at apron side and infrastructure buildings
- All Buildings up to date: New solar roofs at main car parking, tower painted in white, new remote tower construction on terminal roof etc.
- Detailed animated jetway models
- Many custom static vehicles and objects
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Working VDGS Docking Systems with Aerosoft VDGS Modules
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!