As revealed about a week ago, Axonos has now released its depiction of Palm Springs International Airport (KPSP) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After an initial pre-order period where early buyers could get this new airport at a slightly lower price, KPSP is now available for just under $19.
Palm Springs International Airport is located in California, United States, just two miles from Palm Springs downtown. It’s a relatively small airport, serving just a little over 2 million passengers per year, mostly to domestic destinations. In fact, most aircraft operations in the airport are of general aviation.
After delivering an impressive rendition of Jackson Hole Airport a few months ago, Axonos is now back with a bespoke scenery that makes use of 4K textures and PBR materials, as is expected from any aspiring good scenery for MSFS. Furthermore, the developers added improved aerial imagery, many hand-placed objects and markings, along with detailed ground textures.
- PBR material and 4k textures
- “live” airport through the used of custom ground clutter, dirt and other details
- Good performance even on “low” end systems. Highly optimised.
- Enhanced orthorphoto imagery
- Hand-placed markings, trees, bushes, dirt and ground equipment
- High resolution detailed ground textures
- Detailed landscaping
- Full support and custom scenery variations included (contact our support team for more info)