Keeping up with our French theme today, we’re letting you know of a new airport release in beautiful southern France. RDPresets is back with a new product (following Stuttgart’s release last Summer), a top-10 airport in the country: Marseille Provence Airport (LFML).
This new add-on promises an immersive experience, boasting features such as a realistic replica of the airport, animated jetways, custom modeling and texturing, and a full 3D interior complete with passengers. The package includes over 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding areas, along with custom ground textures, performance optimizations, accurate night lighting, and custom taxiway signage.
The team at RDPresets has stated their commitment to providing the best possible experience for their users. This release has undergone extensive testing by a diverse group of flight simulator users, ranging from real pilots to beginners, and has received overwhelmingly positive feedback.
- Realistic replica of LFML – Marseille Provence Airport
- Animated Jetways
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport.
- Full Custom High Replica 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area’s
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality.
- Performance optimizations.
- Accurate night lighting.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Ground traffic.
- And many more.
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!