LatinVFR has released its San Diego International Airport for Flight Simulator. KSAN is the busiest single runway airport in the United States, and has a very scenic approach with a close proximity with downtown San Diego. Considering that this is one of the photorealistic cities in MSFS, the combination with a high quality third-party airport should make for a very immersive experience!
San Diego, known for its warm weather, beautiful beaches is one of the most beautiful cities in the west coast of the US. Its main airport San Diego International Airport serves the metropolitan area, has flights to and from North America and Europe. Below are the main features of this release from LatinVFR
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Downtown San Diego enhanced to include buildings with PBR materials and awesome realistic night lighting.
- Landable USS Midway which is an aircraft carrier turned museum. Try landing on it!
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real world airport layout.
KSAN from LatinVFR is available for just $15.99, and there’s a special discount for those who purchased KSANv2 for FSX/P3D.