LatinVFR releases Miami KMIA for MSFS
The new Microsoft Flight Simulator was launched less than two weeks ago, and third party developers are losing no time in porting their existing products for this new simulation.
Today, LativVFR as announced the release of Miami International Airport KMIA, a busy and very connected airport in North America, serving not only domestic flights but also to and from Latin America and Europe.
According to the developer, they have ”re-created completely Miami airport to truly immerse with all new and amazing features of Microsoft Flight Simulator”. Buyers who had previously bought KMIA for Prepar3d are eligible to a discount for this MSFS version. Available here.
LVFR Miami Int’l Airport features:
- Hand made and detailed ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Customized train animations.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real world airport layout.