Gaya Simulations has released yet another airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After having launched ZELL AM SEE Airport – LOWZ just a couple of days ago, the developer is now selling what they claim to be “big hit in Prepar3D and X-Plane, the best representation of Vienna Airport on the market“.
Taking advantage of specific features o Microsoft Flight Simulator, like the native support for jetway functionality. Here are the key features:
- Accurate and up-to-date recreation of Vienna-Schwechat Airport
- Fully optimised for smooth performance
- Operable and native Microsoft Flight Simulator jetways
- High quality static aircraft
- Interior modelling of some terminals viewable from the airside
- Advanced hand-made animations to bring the airport to life
- Stunning night environment lighting and effects
- Sloped runways
- Authentic Vienna Airport ground service vehicles
- Rebuilt from the ground up with the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK
This addon is available for around 20$/17€. It will also be available soon directly from MSFS Marketplace.