iniBuilds continues to expand its portfolio of airports in the UAE, showing a keen focus on this region lately with releases such as Dubai International Airport and Landmarks, as well as the freeware Abu Dhabi Yas Island. They are now continuing to expand in Abu Dhabi with the release of Zayed International Airport, which has just become available for MSFS simmers.
Zayed International Airport is the brand new name of Abu Dhabi’s International Airport, a change made recently in memory of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. iniBuilds promises scenery that meets the team’s highest standards, aiming to offer an immersive experience that reflects the airport’s status as a major hub in the United Arab Emirates.
The virtual representation of Zayed International Airport showcases the unique blend of modernity and tradition characteristic of Abu Dhabi. The airport’s extensive terminals and facilities have been recreated with an impressive level of detail, from bustling concourses to meticulously designed interiors.
The scenery includes a variety of features:
- Hand-made ground textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- True-to-life airport landside recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Up to date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
- Custom built jetways with realistic variations using PBR texturing and animations
- Official GSX Profile included in scenery folder
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
- Full iniManager compatibility to configure your scenery for the best possible performance for your system
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world