Burning Blue Design releases Damyns Hall Aerodrome for MSFS
Burning Blue Design is out with their typical monthly release for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time, the studio has launched another quaint UK aerodrome in the vicinity of London: Damyns Hall Aerodrome.
In fact, Damyns Hall is known for being Greater London’s most accessible Aerodrome due to its location inside the M25. It’s a busy little airfield with three grass runways that host The Skymax Wing Walkers, the London Airsports Flying, and the famous “Tiger Club” with its unique vintage airplanes.
Damyns Hall is currently known for the variety of flying experiences, which draw regular visits from old and new aviation enthusiasts. It’s the perfect location to fly your Tiger Moth!
As usual, Burning Blue Design brings us a nicely-detailed rendition of this charming airfield, filled with interesting corners to discover and a very immersive atmosphere.
Damyns Hall Aerodrome is now available for MSFS with dozens of custom objects hand-made by Burning Blue Design’s developers, which are placed around the scenery respecting the current 2023 layout in the airfield. Animations abound with the hangar doors, windsock, and spectators, who watch as you taxi onto the runway or enjoy the realistic static aircraft usually parked at Damyns Hall, which have also been recreated by Burning Blue Design.
EGML Damyns Hall Aerodrome is waiting to join your collection of small airfields in the UK, and it’s now available directly from Burning Blue Design, priced at £10.95.
- Over 60 custom 3D objects each with full Physical Based Rendering (PBR) textures.
- Based on 2023 layout with accurate runway, taxiways and custom taxi signs.
- Full custom night lighting.
- Animated hangar doors which close at night.
- Completely custom windsock.
- Animated spectators
- Real-life static aircraft seen at Damyns Hall:
- Boeing Stearman PT-17 Model 75 N2S-4 Kaydet (699) Wing Walker (G-EHEM)
- Boeing Stearman PT-17 Model 75 N2S-4 Kaydet (671) Wing Walker (G-CCXB)
- Tiger Club De Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth (G-ACDC)
- Tiger Club De Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth (G-ASKP)
- Tiger Club Piper Super Cub (G-LCUB)
- Tiger Club Piper Super Cub (G-SWAY)
- High resolution colour corrected ground textures taken from Bing maps and manipulated for consistency and realism.
- Enhanced local surroundings including:
- EWC Wedding Cars
- Gerpins farm Airfield (an adjacent private farm strip)
- Local industrial estates
Excellent! how about looking to enhance Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome? get rid of the “Lego” buildings!!
after all, Tiger Club members from Damyns Hall often drop in.