FS2Crew has been creating some popular flight simulation add-ons around the idea of more realistic and immersive airliner flights. By adding a flight crew to your simulator, the developers enable the teamwork that is necessary to fly one of the big jets, sharing the workload by following the same flows, checklists and procedures used by real-world pilots.
While FS2Crew has already launched an add-on specifically created for the default A320neo in MSFS, they have now launched an arguably more interesting new product. FS2Crew: FBW A32NX Project is a re-worked version of the team’s voice and button-controlled flight crew, specifically tailored to use in the more complex and feature-rich environment of FlyByWire’s excellent A32NX.
It’s a strange conundrum that a payware add-on is being released for a freeware aircraft, but FS2Crew does provide a lot of value to pilots looking to fly the A320 in a more realistic fashion.
Available with three different voice sets (US, UK and German), FS2Crew allows you to control the system through either voice or buttons. Voice control is easily the coolest way to interact with your crew and should make for some seriously immersive operations within the A32NX flight deck!
FS2Crew: FBW A32NX Project is now available for purchase at around 20€. It seems to be on sale now as it launches, so grab the opportunity now before it goes up to double the price!
- Advanced Airbus airline Flight Crew simulator addon for the MSFS FBW A32NX Project
- Interface options: VOICE CONTROL, BUTTONC CONTROL, AUTO-RESPOND
- User assumes the role of the CAPTAIN / PILOT FLYING
- Simulated First Officer assumes role of PILOT MONITORING
- Procedures modeled: STOCK AIRBUS including SINGLE ENGINE TAXI operations after landing
- Voice sets: US, UK, EU (GERMAN)
- PURSER and FA CABIN PAs modeled
SOME OF THE BEST NEW FEATURES:
- Direct integration into the MSFS on screen toolbar via the FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- On screen helper panels makes learning the software a breeze: All information needed to fly is now directly displayed on screen via the new INFORMATION CENTER, CHECKLIST ASSIST, FLOWS ASSIST and COMMAND ASSIST PANELS.
- PUSH TO TALK KEY option
- PREDICTIVE CAPTAIN PA system for Button Control users
- New AUDIO system
- Updated speech recognition system for better results and improved recognition
- MANUAL FLOW SELCOTR panel allows users to manually trigger FO flows
- Program is now an .exe that runs outside of MSFS. NO MORE PANEL.CFG EDITS
- Ability to MIX FLIGHT CREW ACCENTS (example, you can pair a British FO with an American Captain)
- New VISUAL STATUS DISPLAY INDICATOR
- New optional interface method: AUTO RESPOND
- Button control actions now accessible via easy DROP DOWN MENU INTERFACE
- Users can access and manually change sound files
- And more!