FSDG releases Mauritius scenery and airport for MSFS
Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has released a new scenery for Flight Simulator, this time for the very beautiful Mauritius island.
Mauritius is located in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar, and is a very popular tropical destination, widely regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in the world. FSDG’s work here is based on custom aerial imagery of the main Mauritius island (Rodrigues is not included).
Besides the reworked scenery, which includes the reefs around the island and lots of additional landmarks such as resorts, hotels, and more, FSDG also includes a detailed recreation of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (FIMP), the only aerial gateway to the island. The airport is about 25 miles southeast of the capital city of Port Louis, and features a recently built terminal that was inspired by the traveler’s palm, an endemic plant of Mauritius.
Mauritius for MSFS is now available through Aerosoft’s store.
- Complete coverage of Mauritius (except Rodrigues)
- Complete custom aerial imagery
- Realistic reefs around the island
- Accurate and detailed rendition of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (FIMP)
- Additional airstrip „Skydive Austral“
- Animated jetways
- Lots of additional landmarks and objects (solar fields, resorts, hotels, greenhouses,…)
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Compatible with all known addons
- Manual included