Zinertek is an established development team in the flight sim community, with many well received addons over the years for multiple platforms. Now, Zinertek is bringing their game to MSFS, with the release of ‘Enhanced Airport Graphics‘, a comprehensive texture package that will upgrade the default set of textures in all the airports around the world.
With “Enhanced Airport Graphics” for MSFS, Zinertek is promising much improved runway textures, more realistic materials (asphalt, concrete, cement and bitumen), taxiway lines and markings, and more.
These improved textures will effects all the nearly 40.000 default airports, including the built-in handcrafted airports that were released with the Standard, Deluxe and Premium versions of MSFS.
If you think that, in general, airport surfaces in Flight Simulator look “unused”, then this add-on is for you. Runways are now weathered, with rubber markings, darker spots, and are overall more detailed in both textures and colours.
If you have third-party airports, then rest assured that those will not be affected, as this package only replaces default textures, not third-party ones.
Zinertek’s Enhanced Airport Graphics is now available at Simmarket.
Airport Enhancements in MSFS include:
- Over 100+ new and detailed airport textures
- More realistic asphalt, concrete, cement and bitumen runways
- Enhanced runway skid marks
- Enhanced airport aprons
- Runway marks now look more weathered
- More realistic taxiways
- More realistic taxiway lines
- More realistic taxiway markings
- Detailed parking spaces
- Detailed parking stains on the ground
- Details on ground such as cracks
- Enhances most freeware airports
- Framerate friendly