FS2Crew continues to increase support for the newest and most popular airliners in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Currently available for the A32NX, the CRJ, the Maddog X, and the Fenix A320, this excellent crew simulation is now also available for the PMDG 737!
The PMDG 737 series is easily one of the best airliner experiences currently available in Microsoft Flight Simulator. It’s a highly-optimized in-depth simulation of Boeing’s workhorse that has been regularly updated through the months. In fact, we’re now waiting for the final variant to be released (the -900) along with the long-awaited PMDG Univeral Flight Tablet, which will bring a number of much-requested features to the aircraft. Now, with FS2Crew, you can also fly the 737 in a much more realistic manner, with the help of a simulated First Officer with who you can interact by voice or button control.
With FS2Crew for the PMDG 737, the FO assumes the role of pilot monitoring while the user retains the role of pilot in command. With this well-defined hierarchy, you should be able to follow Boeing’s Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) using fifteen (!) voice sets from around the world.
FS2Crew for the PMDG 737 comes with the latest features developed by the team, which include support for mobile devices, SimBrief integration, and via direct integration via the MSFS toolbar.
To learn more details about the functionality of FS2Crew with the PMDG 737, check below for a rundown of the features brought by this program.
FS2Crew: PMDG 737 SOP 1 Edition is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator through the developer’s website. It’s priced at a slight discount during these first few days of availability (€24,95), so grab your copy now if this is something you want to explore in your experience with the superb PMDG 737!
- Professional 737 airline Flight Crew simulator addon for the PMDG 737
- Support all PMDG 737 models
- Interface options: VOICE CONTROL, BUTTON CONTROL, AUTO-RESPOND
- User assumes the role of the CAPTAIN / PILOT FLYING
- Simulated First Officer assumes role of PILOT MONITORING
- Procedures modeled: STOCK BOEING
- Voice sets: OVER 15 HUMAN RECORDED VOICE SETS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- PURSER and FA CABIN PAs modeled
SOME OF THE BEST NEW FEATURES:
- Direct integration into the MSFS on screen Toolbar via the FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- Mobile device networking support
- On screen helper panels makes learning the software a breeze: All information needed to fly is now directly displayed on screen via the new INFORMATION CENTER, CHECKLIST ASSIST, FLOWS ASSIST and COMMAND ASSIST PANELS.
- PUSH TO TALK KEY option
- New AUDIO system
- Updated speech recognition system for better results and improved recognition
- MANUAL FLOW SELECTOR panel allows users to manually trigger FO flows
- Program is now an .exe that runs outside of MSFS. NO MORE PANEL.CFG EDITS
- Ability to MIX FLIGHT CREW ACCENTS (example, you can pair a British FO with a German Captain)
- New VISUAL STATUS DISPLAY INDICATOR
- New optional interface method: AUTO RESPOND
- Button control actions now accessible via easy DROP DOWN MENU INTERFACE
- Users can access and manually change sound files