Perfect Flight releases 5 bush trips for MSFS dedicated to the United Kingdom & Ireland
Perfect Flight have released yet another series of “Discovery Flights” for Flight Simulator, this time dedicated to make the most out of the recently released World Update 3.
These 5 flights, in the form of Bush Trips, will take you to explore more than 2000NM across Britain, with over 150 points of interest and detailed information made available through the Navlog.
These flights are meant for sightseeing, giving you the opportunity to glance over the beautiful landscapes below, while following the flight plan on your PFD and also paying attention to the voice instructions that are also available.
Additionally, you can create your own conditions with regards to weather, season and time.
Perfect Flight – Discovery Flights – United Kingdom & Ireland MSFS is now available.
On a side note, if you enjoy this kind of adventures, make sure to check out other products in Perfect Flight’s Discovery series, such as ‘Flying Nepal‘, ‘Hawaii‘ or ‘The Fjords‘.
- Flight Length: 1125NM
- Flight Duration: 6:37
- Number of Legs: 9
- 50 POI – St. James’ Park, Tyne Bridge, Angel Of The North, Durham Cathedral, Tees Transporter Bridge, Fountain Abbey, York Minster, Humber Bridge, Lincoln Cathedral, Cambridge Airport, Southend Pier, Canterbury Cathedral, Cliffs Of Dover, Dover, Archbishop’s Palace Maidstone, Gatwick Airport, Brighton Palace Pier, British Airways i360, Spinnaker Tower, Southampton, Wolvesey Castle, Salisbury Cathedral, Boscombe Down, Stonehenge, Bristol, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Eden Project, Land’s End Airport,Wales Millennium Centre, Principality Stadium, Filton Airport, Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle, Birmingham, Villa Park, Cosford Air Base, Iron Bridge, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Caernarfon Castle, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Royal Liver Building, Anfield Stadium, Goodison Park, Blackpool Tower, Barton City Airport, Old Trafford, Jodrell Bank Observatory, Manchester Airport.
- Flight Length: 77NM
- Flight Duration: 38:00
- Number of Legs: 2
- 47 POI – London City Airport, Madison Tower, Maritime Greenwich, Strata, Lambeth Bridge, Vauxhall Bridge, St George Wharf Tower, Grosvenor Bridge, Chelsea Bridge, Albert Bridge, Battersea Bridge, Stamford Bridge, Wandsworth Bridge, All England Lawn Tennis Club Centre Court, Hampton Court Palace, Twickenham Stadium, Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew Gardens, Heathrow International Airport, Windsor Castle, Wembley Stadium, Emirates Stadium, BT Tower, St. JamesAndapos’s Palace, Buckingham Palace, Palace of Westminster, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Hungerford Bridge and Golden Jubilee Bridges, Waterloo Bridge, Southbank Tower, One Blackfriars, Blackfriars Bridge, Millenium Bridge, St Pauls Cathedral, Heron Tower, 100 Bishopsgate, Foster Swiss Tower, Scalpel Tower, Sky Garden, Tower of London, Pinacle Tower, New Found Land Tower, One Canada Square, City Bank,. Stapleford Airport, The O2, One Park Drive.
- Flight Length: 421NM
- Flight Duration: 3:33
- Number of Legs: 5
- 18 POI – Donegal Airport, Lough Neagh, Belfast, Titanic Belfast, Samson & Goliath Belfast, Newtownards, Newtownards Airport, Hillsborough Castle, Newgrange, Dublin International Airport, Dublin Castle, Rock of Cashel, Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Bridge, Waterford Airport, Dungarvan, Cork, Blarney Castle, Shannon Airport
- Flight Length: 563NM
- Flight Duration: 3:23
- Number of Legs: 5
- 21 POI – Kirkwall Airport, Wick, Inverness, Balmoral Castle, Glamis Castle, Crail Airport, Floors Castle, Palace Of Holyroodhouse, Scottish House of Parliament, Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh International Airport, Forth Rail Bridge, Queensferry Crossing, The Kelpies, Stirling Castle, Glasgow, Mount Stuart House, Blair Castle, Glenfinnan Viaduct, Eilean Donan Castle, Barra Airport.
- Flight Length: 256NM
- Flight Duration: 1:37
- Number of Legs: 2
- 11 POI – Shrewsbury, Iron Bridge, Hereford, Wales Millennium Centre, Principality Stadium, Haverfordwest Airport, Cardigan, Aberporth, Valley Air Base, Caernarfon Castle, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Alberporth Airpor