iniBuilds just finished their special 5-day holiday promotion with a brand new airport release for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The main international airport in the Fiji Islands, NFFN Nadi International, is out for MSFS and with a special promotional price just for today!
Nadi International Airport is the main gateway into the Fiji Islands, in the South Pacific, handling over 2 million passengers per year. Fiji Airways is the main operator at NFFN, with flights to other nearby islands and major continental destinations around the Pacific, such as Australia, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and more, with the large majority of the passengers being tourists.
This is iniScene’s second airport in this continent, after Queenstown, in New Zealand, and opens the way for MSFS simmers to take on some long-haul flights across the Pacific, or simply dedicate their lives doing short hops between the thousands of islands scattered around the South Pacific.
iniScene’s Nadi Airport comes packed with features with the goal of offering simmers a true-to-life airport in this remote area of the world. Expect to see realistic buildings and objects throughout the scenery, with plenty of hand-placed features such as vegetation and signs. The interior of the terminal has also been modeled and is populated with people models for added realism.
NFFN Nadi International Airport is available now for Microsoft Flight Simulator and is priced at just £9.99 for today. Standard price will be £13.99.
Full Features List:
- Hand-made ground textures with high definition, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Hand-placed, bespoke ground service equipment, placed at each gate and throughtout the airport environment
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Custom made tropical vegetation
- Terminals populated with a variety of models of people.
- Surrounding areas populated with churches, mosques, jetties and boats
- Custom built jetways with realistic variations using PBR texturing and animations
- Accurate logos, real-world decals and advertisements scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling