Pilot Experience Sim releases LFBD Bordeaux Airport for MSFS
France gets a new custom-built airport in Flight Simulator. Pilot Experience Sim has released LFBD Bordeaux Airport for the latest simulator from Microsoft (which just got one of its biggest updates yet), giving more choices to pilots traveling across France to find a nice, cozy spot to land for the night, load some fuel or drop some precious cargo and passengers.
Bordeaux Merignac Airport (LFBD), is among the top 10 busiest in France, serving both domestic and international flights. Air France, Easyjet, Ryanair, and Volotea operate frequently in LFBD, with flights to other European cities such as Zurich, Geneva, Amsterdam or London, among many others.
Pilot Experience Sim recreated this airport with detailed PBR textures, which have been used on the new terminal that was just inaugurated this year, hangars, parking spots, and so on. It’s an up-to-date recreation of Bordeaux Airport, providing a realistic and accurate experience that should go along very nicely with the France and Benelux World Update.
LFBD Bordeaux Airport from Pilot Experience Sim is now available for around 20€.
- Optimized FPS
- Realistic airport representation in 2021
- Full custom HD design (handmade)
- 100% PBR ultra Realistic HD modelization of all buildings
- Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
- New AFCAD 2021
- Included new 2021 terminal and new Y parkings
- Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools and custom textures
- HD PBR textures
- Included PBR tranparent windows
- Included interior details
- PBR static custom airport vehicles
- Added PBR static EC-145SC
- Adde PBR Static A350-1000
- Added NoveSpace center + A310 Zero G
- Added Dassault complex
- Added /Stelia /Sabena complex included new 2021 buidings
- Added BA 106 complex
- Added Aeroclubs complex
- Custom PBR dynamic wig wag lights
- Added night textures
- Added dynamic spot lights
- Added custom library objects
- Replaced Windsocks