The MSFS Marketplace gets updated nearly every week, often bringing some exciting and exclusive new additions to the platform, while other times being a bit more timid and unremarkable. This week we have a particularly interesting update, not because of the number of new addons, but because there’s a trio of fascinating new airplanes for MSFS simmers to enjoy.
The first aircraft to launch this week in the Marketplace was the HJet, a virtual model of the real-world HondaJet, astonishingly created by a single developer who brought to MSFS, at long last, a decent third-party business jet. The HJet features some cool tricks, but the most special one is the native integration of Navigraph charts. What’s so special about that, you ask? Well, the HJet is also available for Xbox simmers, which means this is the first airplane that console pilots can fly with the help of Navigraph!
Another fast jet that launched today is the MiG-21 from GKS, a Soviet-era fighter that is now available for MSFS with an impressively detailed model and systems depth. It’s probably the best Soviet airplane currently available in the sim and provides a welcome change when compared to the more common western planes. PC only, for now…
The Mig-21 is already a radically different airplane than the HJet, but there’s a third new option that is even more different. The Savoia-Marchetti S.55, an Italian flying boat from the 1920s, is now also available for MSFS. It’s an uncanny flinch machine that paved the way for a century of transatlantic passenger services, after a series of pioneering flights across the ocean. It’s Local Legend #4, a series that features important aircraft for regions covered by new World Updates.
Besides this nice assortment of new airplanes, this week’s Marketplace update brings a smaller-than-usual selection of add-ons in the other categories. There’s a new livery pack for the A320, featuring vintage liveries from Air France, Avianca Colombia, British Airways, Lufthansa, and more. 7 new airports have also been added.
As usual, see below the full list of new entries into the Marketplace this week!
- MG HJET HA420 (FLIGHTFX) – $24.99 (PC/Xbox)
- SAVOIA-MARCHETTI S.55 AND S.55X (MICROSOFT / MIKE JOHNSON) – $14.99 (PC/Xbox)
- MIG-21BIS (GKS) – $39.99 (PC)
- A320 NEO LIVERIES PACK VINTAGE (4SIMMERS) – $5.99 (PC/Xbox)
- AERIAL CHAUFFEUR (PERFECT FLIGHT) – $11.49 (Xbox)
- NORTH AMERICA IFR MISSIONS (PERFECT FLIGHT) – $11.49 (PC/Xbox)
Scenery & Airports
- KMSP AIRPORT NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- MISSISSIPPI RIVER BRIDGES ST LOUIS (RKBRIDGER) – $18.99 (PC/Xbox)
- KECP NORTHWEST FLORIDA BEACH (MSFSCENERYBUILDERS) – $12.99 (PC/Xbox)
- KSBP SAN LUIS OBISPO (JUST FLIGHT) – $17.99 (PC/Xbox)
- MMUN CANCUN INTERNATIONAL (MACCO SIMULATIONS) – $17.99 (PC/Xbox)
- SNIH FAZENDA RIO NEGRO AIRPORT (GEARDOWN SIMULATIONS) – $4.99 (PC/Xbox)
- WATO KOMODO AIRPORT (AEROSOFT) – $13.99 (PC/Xbox)