France VFR has been working to enhance the French scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator, having already launched a few impressive add-ons such as this collection of 5 airports or VFR Obstacles and Landmarks, a package with around 500.000 VFR friendly objects for the whole country. Today, France VFR expands on its portfolio with another comprehensive pack that will please pilots flying in the Paris – Île-de-France region, with 23 highly detailed airfields.
With this newly released Paris VFR Airports add-on for MSFS, France VFR is offering a truly impressive package that is also a great deal. With 23 detailed and realistic airports for just around 30€, this has to be one of the best deals so far for MSFS. This collection includes airports and airfields from all over the Paris – Île-de-France region, offering plenty of opportunities to explore Paris and its surroundings while enjoying bespoke airports every time you land or takeoff.
The developers have modeled each airfield with photo-realistic buildings and textures, accurate vegetation placement and ground markings, and even a wide range of static aircraft that often represent local flying clubs.
This pack includes a mix of hard-surface airports and grass strips, from smaller runways to bustling local airports, so there’s plenty of stuff to discover. Some of the bigger airports also get additional photo-realistic ground textures.
Overall, with French VFR’s continuous goal to provide “bundled” products in comprehensive but affordable packages, MSFS simmers have the opportunity to get a very good balance between a quality and entertaining product, with a lot to offer in a single package.
– 23 detailed airports and airfields all over the Paris Ile-de-France region.
– Specific photo-realistic 3D buildings.
– Detailed ground markings.
– Realistic static flying club airplanes on all the platforms.
– Numerous animations and details.
– Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
– Realistic night lighting.
– Photo-realistic areas reworked for 6 platforms (LFPN, LFPL, LFPZ, LFPK, LFPV, LFPY).
– Compatible with the entire VFR FRANCE product range.
– Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
– Development process 100% SDK (System Development Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
– SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.