FranceVFR, developers of flight sim scenery and airports for the territories of France, has released a collection of 5 regional airports for MSFS. These are the first airports from FranceVFR for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, and come a few months after the studios first product for MSFS: Obstacles & VFR Landmarks, an impressive collection of over 500.000 landmarks and VFR objects in France.
This airport pack actually includes an international airport, Bordeaux Mérignac (LFBD). The other 4 are smaller regional choices. The entire list is as followed:
- LFRB: Brest Brittany
- LFBD: Bordeaux Mérignac
- LFLC: Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne
- LFMT: Montpellier Mediterranean
- LFST: Strasbourg Entzheim
All of these airports were previously created for other simulators, such as FSX and X-Plane, and are now coming to MSFS with development features that respect the latest SDK (version 0.12.0). All of them feature detailed photo-realistic textures on both the ground and buildings, realistic night lighting, animated jetways, and more.
Following the release of the latest MSFS World Update, dedicated to France and the Benelux, these 5 airports from FranceVFR come just at the right time to augment even more the experience of flying in this beautiful European country. They are basically scattered around the country, so you have plenty of opportunities to explore the French Riviera, with Montpellier Mediterranean Airport, or the harsh northwestern coast, with Brest Brittany Airport.
Airport France Pack 1 for MSFS is now available for around 30€.
- Set of 5 French regional aerodromes for MSFS modeled in detail in photo-realistic textures.
- High resolution ground textures and detailed markings on each platform.
- Reworked 50cm / pixel ground textures from IGN aerial photos for Bordeaux, Brest and Clermont-Ferrand airports.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific to each platform.
- Vegetation reworked on each platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lights reworked on each platform.
- Animated specific jetways.
- Autonomous operation or in addition to our range of VFR FRANCE scenes.
- Geo-referenced alignment ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area.
- Development process 100% compliant with SDK (System Development Kit) specifications, thus ensuring maximum compatibility when new versions arrive.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP cards supplied.