Drzewiecki Design has released a new airport for Flight Simulator. After the recent release of the very impressive Kraków John Paul II Airport, the Polish team is now launching their first airport in Russia, and it’s nothing less than the country’s busiest aviation hub: Sheremetyevo International Airport (UUEE).
Drzewiecki Design now offers a rather enticing duo of products for those flying in Moscow. The release of UUEE follows the previous launch of Moscow Landmarks, which was made available shortly after the launch of Flight Simulator in 2020. With both of them, you now get a highly detailed and accurate virtual version of Moscow and its landmarks, and also the main airport serving the city. Furthermore, JustSim has also recently released another of Moscow’s major airports, Vnukovo International Airport (UUWW). Happy times for Muscovites!
As for Sheremetyevo Airport, it’s a massive international hub that serves more than 40 million passengers each year. It has six terminals (4 international ones, one domestic and another for private flights). The different terminals are interconnected by internal and external bus and train services.
Drzewiecki Design has been consistently improving on each new product, and UUEE is no exception. It’s a high-quality rendition of the massive airport, with impressive exterior modeling and textures that extend to the terminal interiors as well.
The airport is filled with life, with animated jetways, trains, people and accurate static aircraft. The developers guarantee an fps-friendly experience, despite the huge amount of detail here.
UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo for MSFS is now available for around 27€.
- High-quality model of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control towers and hangars
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profiles
- A variety of static aircraft, advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom animated jetways, animated trains, 3D people
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and PBR materials, control towers, and hangars