RDPresets is out with a stunning new airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Bergen Airport (ENBR), the second busiest in Norway, is now available in great detail for simmers looking to expand their collection of international airports in the Nordics!
ENBR is located close to the city of Bergen, which is also Norway’s second-largest city, after Oslo. As with many other locations along Norway’s rugged coastline, this is a very scenic place that offers beautiful views for any approaching or departing aircraft. And there’s a wide variety of ways to enjoy this scenery, from simulating airliner routes to shuttling workers to the North Sea industrial zone via helicopter!
RDPresets promises a very detailed and realistic virtual rendition of Bergen Airport and its surrounding areas for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The developers made extensive use of PBR textures across the whole airport, besides adding custom 3D interiors and passengers, hundreds of clutter objects throughout, and functional VDGS, among other features.
Bergen Airport is now available for MSFS through RDPreset’s website, priced at €19,99.
- Realistic replica of ENBR – Bergen Flesland Airport
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport.
- Full Custom 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area’s
- Realistic and functioning VDGS
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality.
- Performance optimizations.
- Accurate night lighting.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Ground traffic.
- And many more.
- Available for MSFS 2020!