As promised, FlightFX released a few minutes ago, in the MSFS Marketplace, its highly-awaited rendition of the stunning Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet. The very modern and distinct light business jet is available now for PC and Xbox!
The Vision Jet is one of the most interesting aircraft releases of late 2022 for MSFS. With a panoramic cockpit with unparalleled visibility to the outside world, a very advanced glass cockpit powered by the Garmin G3000, and the ease of use of a modern automated electric car, the Vision Jet has everything you need to explore the world of MSFS a little faster and with a lot more class!
This is the world’s first single-engined private jet, an innovative aircraft from Cirrus, who markets this as the perfect step up from the SR22. It’s a very easy-to-use airplane, with no complicated procedures, and very quick to power up and get on to the skies. FlightFX/Volctech hope to offer this experience to MSFS users with a very faithful rendition of the Vision Jet for MSFS, with a very detailed model, authentic sounds, and an overall true-to-life simulation of the aircraft’s systems.
FlightFX releases the Vision Jet after helping Marwan Gharib bring his HJet to Microsoft Flight Simulator, so the team is definitely not new to this kind of aircraft. They have plans to keep going down this path with future products but, for now, it’s time to enjoy the Vision Jet! To get it, you’ll have to visit the Marketplace, where it’s available for just $24.99.
While the aircraft downloads, why not start learning about it with the official User Manual? Furthermore, livery creators can begin creating their own repaints using the Paint Kit that FlightFX also provides!
- Model tested by real world Vision Jet pilots.
- A reworked and optimized navigation suite based off of the Working Title G3000 (included in package).
- Custom V.A.M.S. (Virtual Aircraft Management System) that controls all aspects of aircraft status.
- Bose Active Noise Reduction system that can be activated right from the V.A.M.S.
- Three different seating configurations that match its real-life counter part (Executive, Family and Complete).
- Custom-built Initialization Screen.
- Custom G3000 integrated checklists.
- Dynamic aircraft registration appears on placard, Primary Flight Display, aircraft storage cover, and chocks.
- Radio frequency IDs built into the PFD.
- Engine and Aircraft performance pages.
- Accurate interior/exterior lighting design, including the iconic courtesy lights setup.
- Accurate two-step start procedure synonymous to the Vision Jet.
- Revamped fuel reporting system to mimic the real-life aircraft.
- Selectable ground power unit with custom audio.
- Interactive luggage and loading system with prepopulated weights and trip selections.
- Custom emergency gear deployment system.
- Integrated CAS messages and audio warnings.