This week’s Marketplace release rundown is supported by SoFly. See the world differently with expertly designed weather presets that will make your simulator look fantastic. Weather Preset Pro is available on PC and Xbox.
We also have an exclusive discount for our readers! Enjoy 10% off any product on the SoFly store! Use promo code msfsaddons10 during checkout until November 27th.
Aircraft releases continue this week in the MSFS Marketplace, with three very different new machines that promise to offer simmers varied flying opportunities around the globe!
Two of the new releases in the Marketplace have actually been available in third-party stores for a while, but are now also available for Xbox users with their arrival in the Marketplace.
Ant’s Tiger Moth, a vintage biplane, was released just a couple of weeks ago at an affordable price: $18. It comes with a good-looking model inside and out but, above all, features an in-depth engine simulation that demands regular attention from pilots. It’s quite an immersive aircraft and is now available in the Marketplace for both PC and Xbox flyers.
Another aircraft that has just come out in the Marketplace is the FlyingIron Simulations Hellcat. This mighty WWII fighter follows the developer’s tradition of bringing high-quality warbirds to Microsoft Flight Simulator, and comes with a stunning 3D model, realistic systems and procedures, and even aircraft carrier capabilities! The Hellcat is tremendously fun to fly in MSFS and should be a treat for Xbox users looking for an iconic new plane. It’s now available in the in-sim store for just over $30.
The third new aircraft to hit the Marketplace this week is entirely new. It’s the Kamov Ka-10, a Soviet observation helicopter brought to us by Touching Cloud. This developer seems to have a thing for uncommon flying devices, as we can see not only in this new release but also in the JW1 Jetwing, a flyable jetpack launched earlier this year by Touching Cloud.
The Ka-10 comes to MSFS at a super-low price of just $5.49. It’s a very simple machine in both form and function, with a “semi-realistic” flight model, multiple liveries, and a fairly-decent 3D model. It may not be the most exciting aircraft ever, but it’s likely to provide a few moments of fun. It’s out for PC and Xbox too!
Besides these 3 new birds, there’s not much else to highlight in this latest Marketplace update. Adventure Tours Hawaii offers a wide variety of activities to explore the Pacific islands, and you may find one of the handful of new airports to be of interest. As usual, check the full list of releases below!
- F6F-5 HELLCAT (FLYINGIRON SIMS) – $30.49 (PC/Xbox)
- KA10M (TOUCHINGCLOUD) – $5.49 (PC/Xbox)
- TIGER MOTH (ANT’S AIRPLANES) – $17.99 (PC/Xbox)
- ADVENTURE TOURS HAWAII (ADVENTUM SIMULATIONS) – $7.99 (PC/Xbox)
- DOHA CITY SKYSCRAPER BUILDINGS (IRONSIM) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- KUALA LUMPUR NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- ZSPD AIRPORT NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- LGKC KYTHIRA NATIONAL AIRPORT (IRONSIM) – $7.99 (PC/Xbox)
- BIVM VESTMANNAEYJAR AIRPORT (M’M SIMULATIONS) – $11.99 (PC/Xbox)
- EGPB SUMBURGH AIRPORT (ORBX) – $13.49 (Xbox)
- KDNL DANIEL FIELD AIRPORT (RMSTUDIOS) – $6.99 (PC/Xbox)
- LFNC SAINT-CREPIN AIRPORT (FSX3D) – $11.99 (PC/Xbox)