Vuelosimple has been releasing airports in some interesting and often less known locations in MSFS, such as El Plumerillo Airport, in South America, or Bora Bora. The team continues with this effort to reach new destinations, releasing this week a brand new product: Providenciales International Airport, the main airport serving the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Turks and Caicos are a group of tropical islands in the Caribbean, a part of the British Overseas Territories. Paradisiac beaches with white sand, turquoise waters, and palm trees await you in this beautiful location. To get there, you’ll need to plan your arrival at MPBV Providenciales Airport, on the island of Providenciales, which has now been re-created for MSFS by Vuelosimple.
Turks and Caicos get mostly international flights that bring tourists to the islands. Providenciales Airport handles more than 12.000 commercial operations per year, mainly between the nearby islands but also the United States, Canada, and the UK. Virtual pilots can simulate the arrival of some big jets to the airport, but also do some stunning sightseeing tours in the region with small GA airplanes, perfect to enjoy the gorgeous vistas below.
Vuelosimple is now offering the opportunity to visit a nicely detailed rendition of Providenciales Airport, complete with a detailed Terminal building, including the restaurant, checking hall, and the famous terrace bar.
The developers also reworked the 9.199 ft runway with new textures and markings, along with improved mesh in the airport and surrounding area, and the addition of all the FBOs operating in the airport.
If you’re looking to further explore the Caribbean islands in Microsoft Flight Simulator, MPBV Providenciales Airport should be a great new destination to add to your list. It’s now available through Simmarket, priced at around $11.00 + tax.
- Realistic rendition of Providenciales Airport based on recent updates
- Detailed Main Terminal, with it’s famous ‘Oasis’ terrace bar, Gilley’s restaurant, and Checkin Hall
- Main ‘yellow’ tower, with accurate interior equipment and staff
- All active FBOs like Provo Air Center, Business Aviation and Blue Heron
- All FBOs modeled (Air Provo Center, Blue Heron, Business Aviation)
- Redesigned Runway with all new custom materials/markings
- New terrain mesh of the surrounding area