France VFR releases 32 French airports for MSFS in a single affordable pack
France VFR has been improving the virtual scenery of France in flight simulation for many years, and the team lost no time jumping into Microsoft Flight Simulator when it launched back in 2020. Their product series for the simulator continues to expand, ranging from single airports to bigger packs that include a lot of content in a single purchase.
France VFR launched North-West VFR earlier this year, featuring more than 30 bespoke airports in northwestern France, accompanied by thousands of VFR-friendly objects that virtual pilots could use to navigate. It’s a very complete package for those looking to explore the region in great weather, hopping between airfields while enjoying the beautiful French landscapes.
While that package does indeed offer a lot of content, it’s a bit expensive at around €40. France VFR saw that many simmers might be looking at getting just the collection of airports, without the thousands of additional structures (castles, churches, antennas, water towers, and more). So, France VFR North-West is now available in a more affordable package, for those looking to get their hands only on the impressive airport collection.
North-West VFR Airports includes then the 32 VFR airports in North-West France, featuring highly-detailed modeling and texturing throughout. Each airport has been modeled with authenticity in mind, with static airplanes representing flying clubs and hand-placed vegetation.
France VFR – North-West VFR Airports is now available for MSFS, priced at around €20.00.
- 29 enhanced airports and airfields with photo-realistic 3D modeling for some of them
- 3 large military airports added (not existing in MSFS) with photo-realistic ground texture
- Detailed ground textures and markings
- Realistic static flying club and jet airplanes on all the platforms
- Numerous animations and accurate details
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings
- Realistic night lighting
- Photo-realistic areas reworked for 8 platforms including military surrounding areas (Angers, Belle-Ile, Dinard, Evreux, Landivisiau, Lorient, Saint-Nazaire and Vannes)
- Compatible with all of our others product range
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided
Airports and airfields list:
- LFAB : Dieppe Saint-Aubin
- LFOV : Laval Entrammes
- LFAE : Eu Mers – Le Tréport
- LFRC : Cherbourg – Manche
- LFAL : La Flèche Thorée-les-Pins
- LFRD : Dinard – Pleurtuit – Saint-Malo
- LFAU : Vauville
- LFRF : Granville – Mont-Saint-Michel
- LFEA : Belle-Ile-en-Mer – Bangor
- LFRG : Deauville – Normandie
- LFEB : Dinan Trélivan
- LFRH : Lorient – Lann-Bihoué
- LFEC : Ouessant
- LFRI : La Roche-sur-Yon – Les Ajoncs
- LFED : Pontivy
- LFRJ : Landivisiau
- LFEQ : Quiberon
- LFRM : Le Mans – Arnage
- LFES : Guiscriff Scaër
- LFRO : Lannion
- LFEY : Ile d’Yeu
- LFRT : Saint-Brieuc – Armor
- LFJR : Angers marcé
- LFRU : Morlaix – Ploujean
- LFOD : Saumur Saint-Florent
- LFRV : Vannes – Meucon
- LFOE : Evreux-Fauville
- LFRZ : Saint-Nazaire – Montoire
- LFOO : Les Sables d’Olonne – Talmont
- LFTQ : Châteaubriant – Pouancé
- LFOS : Saint-Valéry Vittefleur
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!