Skyline Simulations releases KAST – Astoria Regional Airport for MSFS
Skyline Simulations has a new North American airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After previous releases such as Long Beach Airport (KLGB), the team has now launched their re-creation of Astoria Regional Airport, in Oregon.
KAST Astoria Regional Airport is a joint civilian-military airfield, serving general aviation flights and the United States Coast Guard, both with airplanes and Sikorsky HH-60 helicopters. Pilots can use two asphalt runways, measuring 4,996 and 5,795 feet.
For this new airport, Skyline Simulations says they used realistic textures and detailed 3D models to accurately re-create the site according to the latest real-world features. Besides the airport itself, the developers added some nearby landmarks like the Astoria Column, Megler Bridge, and the Lighthouse.
KAST Astoria Regional Airport for MSFS is now available, priced at $23.00.
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Realistic Custom Textures
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Landmarks. Bridge, Column, LIght House
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Amazing and detailed Nigh Textures
- Accurate City using original OSM data
- Ground Traffic
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!