Skyline Simulations has a new North American airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After previous releases such as Long Beach Airport (KLGB), the team has now launched their re-creation of Astoria Regional Airport, in Oregon.
KAST Astoria Regional Airport is a joint civilian-military airfield, serving general aviation flights and the United States Coast Guard, both with airplanes and Sikorsky HH-60 helicopters. Pilots can use two asphalt runways, measuring 4,996 and 5,795 feet.
For this new airport, Skyline Simulations says they used realistic textures and detailed 3D models to accurately re-create the site according to the latest real-world features. Besides the airport itself, the developers added some nearby landmarks like the Astoria Column, Megler Bridge, and the Lighthouse.
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Realistic Custom Textures
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Landmarks. Bridge, Column, LIght House
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Amazing and detailed Nigh Textures
- Accurate City using original OSM data
- Ground Traffic
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!