Simmers flying in Ireland have a new highly detailed airport to explore in Microsoft Flight Simulator, thanks to the latest release from iniScene. EIKY Kerry Airport, in County Kerry, is now available for both PC and Xbox versions of MSFS.
Kerry Airport is a small regional airport in southwest Ireland, serving passenger services operated by Ryanair. With around 340.000 passengers per year, it’s not a very busy infrastructure, but still provides a valuable service to the community with regular flights to London, Manchester and Dublin, while also offering some seasonal holiday destinations such as Faro and Alicante.
iniScene recreated this airport in great detail, with an accurate depiction of the airport’s layout and buildings. The developers made use of custom textures to model the interior and exterior of the terminal building and the ground markings on the outside.
Furthermore, you will find custom-created cars, light posts and vegetation, hand-placed around the scenery for the utmost realism and accuracy.
Kerry Airport should be another great addition to this region, which already saw significant enhancements with the UK and Ireland World Update, released earlier this year. It’s now available on the iniBuilds store, priced at £9.99 GBP.
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Custom airside and landside ground polygons with accurate texturing
- Corrected tree masking on airport surrounds
- Hand placed, in-house designed car models, light posts, vegetation and buildings
- Taxi signs as they are in the real world
- Bespoke airside rendition with bespoke objects and ground markings