The WYMF5 is a classic biplane originally created during the 30’s, but it’s still being built today to specific orders. It remains a popular choice for those seeking the thrills of open-cabin aircraft, all while enjoying a luxurious cabin in leather and wood.
The WYMF5 from Carenado has a maximum cruise speed of 114 MPH and a range of 432 NM.
- Real engine and wind sound effects.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interfase for controlling static elements, pilot, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.