Oh, the beautiful Italy! Here’s another good excuse to visit this beautiful country: a new airport right at the tip of the boot, perfectly located in the gorgeous southern region of one of the most visited countries in the world.
Reggio Calabria Airport (LICR) serves mostly domestic flights to other Italian cities, but has also some seasonal international flights to surrounding countries.
This new release from Tailstrike Designs overhauls the airport with custom satellite imagery in the area, as well as custom terrain, realistic sloped runway and faithfully reproduced airport layout and buildings.
This might be a good scenery to experience with our previously featured FS Approaches – Italy.
- Custom Sat image surrounding the airport
- Custom Terrain
- Real Runway Slope
- Airport buildings with latest layout done in PBR
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- Main city buildings such as “Stadio Granillo”
- NOTE: Runway 33 lead lights missing due to SDK limitation, they we’ll be available as soon as Asobo make this feature possible
Reggio Calabria Airport (LICR) is now available through Aerosoft’s store.
Learn more about all airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!