Ever wanted to visit the most unique city in the United States? LatinVFR has just launched a custom built version of New Orleans International Airport (KMSY), so that you can arrive at the city in the most realistic way.
Louis Armstrong International Airport is located west of the city, right next to the Mississippi River, and serves many destinations across northern and Central America and even Europe. It was recently overhauled with a brand new terminal, making it one of the most modern hubs in North America.
New Orleans International Airport for MSFS is now available from LatinVFR for just $15.49, and previous customers are eligible for a discount. Just use promo code KMSYMSFS on checkout.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Hand made, Realistic terminals with interiors, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Custom made bridges that cross the Mississippi.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!