After introducing yesterday the 7 ‘Voyager’ Discovery Flight from FS Academy, today we bring you another set of predetermined flights. This time, instead of full trips across a famous part of the world, we have shorter approaches to dozens of Italy’s airports and airfields.
This package works somewhat like the “Landing Challenges” inside MSFS. You load the flight and find yourself already in flight, on the final approach to the selected airport. There are also 4 liveries included.
All Italian airports are included in this missions/flights collection (IFR and VFR) to replicate real life approach plates. The VFR collection offers also very challenging landings, so you can use this product to refine your practice and to evaluate your pilot skills.
Two separate sets of missions are provided. IFR Approach (to all Italian airports with instrument arrivals) and VFR Approach (to all smaller airports) for a total of more than 100 flight missions. Try the difficulty of very densely populated approach conditions or bumps, crosswind, turbulence on final.
- Two separate sets of Mission Flights for IFR and VFR approaches for a total of 106 approaches over ALL Italian airports such as Rome, Milan, Venice, Trieste, Turin, Naples, Pisa, Catania, Florence, Palermo, Bologna but also Aosta, Trento, Bolzano, Sigonella, Cameri, L’Aquila, Siena, Perugia just to name a few in a not exhaustive list!
- 300+ navigation charts included.
- Fleet. Product also includes a complete set of planes:
- Airbus A320 Neo Poste Italiane
- TBM 930 registration N694PB
- Cessna Grand Caravan FedEx
- Cessna 172SP G1000 Perfect Flight
- Easy to install. You can install flights and planes easily. You don’t have to edit any configuration file. Also, the installation process does not affect other liveries already installed in your Flight Simulator.
FS Approaches – Italy is available now for $21.23 / €18.44.