The latest version of the Flight Simulator Guide from SoFly includes a whole new section about the World Update 2 – US and some additions and fixes throughout.
SoFly has a guide to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, with 244 pages (as of v1.70) of highly detailed content, from flying with ATC and configuring camera controls, to step-by-step tutorials on how to fly each aircraft and even tips to set up the graphics settings for the best experience.
‘A Guide to Flight Simulator’ includes detailed information about each custom airport in the sim, as well as detailed specs of each aircraft, which may help you in understanding the particularities of each one.
If you’ve been having trouble with the training missions, this guide has a walkthrough that will guide you in each step of your first flight. But the highlight ir probably the performance guide, which analyses and recommends the best settings that will help you get the best combination of graphics and performance for your system.
This is a great guide that has been getting great reviews and will surely help if you’re getting lost. And it’s been continuously updated with new detailed information as time goes by. There’s always new things to learn in this massive new Flight Simulator! It’s available here for less than €15, which seems like a great deal for such an extensive document.
Here’s a rundown of the main features:
- Over 170 pages of detailed content guiding you to have the best flight simulation experience
- A step-by-step tutorial for you to learn about the aircraft and how they handle
- Operate the G1000 like a pro with a step-by-step guide
- Detailed information on every hand-crafted airports
- Detailed information on each included aircraft
- Tips to maximize the performance of your simulator
- A walkthrough on how to use built-in features, such as ATC, camera controls, and more
- Detailed information on how to set up multiplayer flights with ease
- Inspiration on landmarks and cities to explore
- New challenges to test your piloting skills
- Walkthrough tutorials for your first flights