Aerosoft is out with a brand new airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Ben Gurion Airport (LLBG), the main international airport in Israel and the busiest in the country, is now available for MSFS, developed by David Rosenfeld.
As one of the few entry points into Israel for most travelers, Ben Gurion Airport is of extreme strategic importance for Israel. Levels of security are very high, and no departing airplane has ever been hijacked during the airport’s long history, which goes back to before World War II.
Nowadays, Ben Gurion Airport has two operating terminals and three runways, which handle over 20 million passengers per year. Naturally, Ben Gurion Airport serves destinations all across the world, with many passengers travelling to and from Turkey, United States, France, Greece, and so on.
For this depiction of Ben Gurion Airport for MSFS, the developer makes use of dynamic lighting, custom jetways for all gates, realistic textures and buildings, and more, looking to create an authentic experience when flying in and out of Israel’s most important airport.
Aerosoft Mega Airport Ben Gurion is now available for 18€ + tax.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Full Dynamic Lighting
- Custom animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- High resolution (20cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
- Static airplane on apron (old EL AL 777)
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!