Aerosoft has released a new airport for Flight Simulator, this time coming from the Balkans. Zagreb Airport (LDZA) is the largest airport in Croatia, and has been developed for MSFS by developer Dražen Matleković.
Named after Franjo Tuđman, the first President of Croatia, Zagreb’s Airport is located nearby the country’s capital, and serves as the main international gateway to Croatia. The airport is home to Croatia’s flag carrier, Croatia Airlines, and has recently been fitted with a new terminal.
Aerosoft’s Zagreb Airport was recreated with the latest, most accurate layout and buildings, including the military base that also occupies the airport perimeter. You will also find realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS), frequencies and approaches that meet the latest charts.
There are also a series of some nice visual features that definitely help bringing this place to life. The developer included many details around the airport, with several animations. You will also find some landmarks around the airport, such as Wounded Jesus chapel or the ruins of Medvedgrad.
Overall, we are looking at a very accurate recreation of this airport, which will surely please those who life to fly around this region.
Aerosoft Airport Zagreb (LDZA) is now available for just under 20€.
- Franjo Tuđman Airport” (LDZA) with all the buildings and service facilities, translucent detailed new terminal buildings with interior designs. Complete military area with hangars and buildings. TV tower “Sljeme” and old ruins of “Medvedgrad” are included
- A custom orthophoto that covers altered parts of the original Bing satellite image
- Terraforming with correct elevation of the entire airport and its surroundings adapted to the elevation of the surrounding terrain according to MSFS
- The actual slope of the runway according to the technical documentation of the airport
- Slight slopes of the apron towards the drainage channels
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout
- AFCAD with correct GATE and Parking positions and a functional animated custom Jetway with each GATE
- Custom animated windsocks
- Animated radar antenna
- RNW Edge, Approach lights and PAPI custom model
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- complete PBR + normal texturing of all objects and ground
- Most models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- Custom Catering Truck and Boarding Stairs
- Customized airport services according to the type of parking position
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS). AFD optimized, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts