Aerosoft releases Ørsta-Volda Airport, in Norway
Just in time for the upcoming release of the ‘Nordics’ World Update, which will focus on the countries located in this cold region in Northern Europe, Aerosoft and developer FlyThreePeaks have released a new airport that sits right besides Norway’s western fjords: Ørsta-Volda Airport (ENOV).
Ørsta-Volda Airport is a regional airport serving a few destination in Norway. Widerøe, the largest regional airline in the Nordic countries, operates their De Havilland Canada Dash-8 here with routes to Sogndal, Bergen and Oslo. A great airport to fly the upcoming Dash-8 from Majestic Software… whenever it’s ready.
This airport is located in a perfect place to explore Norway’s famous fjords. If you’re looking for a base to set out on some adventures across these majestic landscapes, this may be a great option! FlyThreePeaks recreated the airport with great detail, with realistic buildings and ground layouts. There’s also an accurate representation of the runway slope, and even some landmarks around the airport.
Aerosoft Airport Ørsta-Volda is now available for around €15.
- Realistic recreation of Ørsta-Volda Airport (ENOV, HOV)
- All airport buildings included in high detail
- Custom grooved apron and runway
- PBR textures
- Accurate representation of the sloped runway
- Reworked vegetation, roads and elevation surrounding the airport
- Landmark buildings in the vicinity of the airport
- Detailed elevation data for the airport and close surroundings
- Accurate layout of taxiway, apron and stands
Just got the airport. It is stunning!!!