Aerosoft has just released a new airport for MSFS, this time in idyllic destination of Bali, in Indonesia. Ngurah Rai International Airport (WADD) is now the third busiest airport in Indonesia, and it was recently overhauled with new terminal facilities.
Bali’s airport serves many international airlines. After all, it’s a hugely popular tourist destination, attracting millions of people from all over the world. Because of that, the airport is cabaple of handling large jet airliners, such as the Boeing 747 and 777, Airbus A330, among others.
Aerosoft’s version of Ngurah Rai International Airport includes not only a completely overhauled airport, but also some serious work on the surrounding areas. Besides the traditional high quality buildings, objects and textures in the airport and its facilities, there’s an improved and realistic terrain around it, including many custom buildings that match the architectural style of the island.
Bali’s airport is also recreated here in a complete up-to-date fashion, matching the latest work on the airport, with new buildings such as a new control-tower. This is looking like a great base to explore this beautiful section of the world, doing some virtual sightseeing in a world where that’s currently nearly impossible!
Ngurah Rai International Airport is now available through the Aerosoft store for around 20€.
- Custom aerial image for airport and surrounding
- Custom made ground details and textures for aprons, taxiways and runways for realistic depiction of the layout
- Detailed models of airport buildings with PBR materials
- Realistic looking surrounding scenery with custom, Bali-style buildings
- Airport layout and terminal updated to reflect the late 2020 – early 2021 situation of the airport, with new buildings, such as the new south control-tower
- Animated jetways
- Dynamic night-lighting
- Optimized for Performance
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!