Pilot Plus have released their depiction of Oxford Airport (EGTK) for Flight Simulator. This airport is well known as a busy general aviation location, with plenty of business traffic as well. Notably, it’s home to Oxford Aviation Academy, the largest air training school in Europe.
Pilot Plus aims to provide the most authentic experience by creating a meticulously detailed and accurate depiction of the airport. So much so that they have in fact worked very closely with the airport management to make that possible.
Here you will find a high-quality scenery that blends perfectly with the surroundings, completely up-to-date with the current 2021 layout. This is a perfect place to explore the latest MSFS World Update, dedicated to the UK. Not only do you have a nice base to set out and explore the region, but you also have a series of iconic landmarks close-by, introduced in the latest World update.
To completely round up the experience, and since this is a legendary GA airport, why not take the excellent Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III for a spin and make the most out of it?
London Oxford is now available directly from the developer’s website or through Orbx Direct, for a little over £12.
- An ultra-realistic rendition of London Oxford
- Full PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on the control tower and terminal glass
- True to life static aircraft, tower, and terminal interior
- Custom authentic ground lines, markings and asphalts
- Updated 2021 layout – Working with airport management