After an early announcement in December, Orbx is now finally releasing their next installment in the Landmarks and Cityscapes sceneries for Microsoft Flight Simulator: the city of Singapore.
Orbx is proudly presenting this as one of their best sceneries yet, in a joint venture of their Havant Studio and TrueEarth teams. The result is a gorgeous recreation of the magnificent city of Singapore, with hundreds of customs models that completely overhaul the city in MSFS, such as Helix Bridge, the Old and New Supreme Courts, the Fullerton Bay Hotel, Supertree Grove, and even an animated version of the Singapore Cable Car.
Make sure to visit the city also at night, as Orbx is promising a particularly striking experience with “state-of-the-art light shows and jaw-dropping visual effects“.
Landmarks Singapore City Pack is now available through Orbx Direct, and if you’re quick you can enjoy a nice discount that coincides with the Chinese New Year celebrations.
- 20 high-detail custom landmarks including Supertree Grove, Helix Bridge, Marina One, Fullerton Hotel, and the Supreme Court buildings
- 109 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- Highly detailed Singapore Cable Car with animated gondolas
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Unique laser lights on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel (between 7PM and midnight)
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.
- Enhancements to harbour, port, and industrial areas between Jurong Island and Changi Airport