Orbx is about the release its second Landmark City Packs for MSFS (after London), this time dedicated to Singapore, the Asian metropolis whose skyline definitely merits a dedicated building pack.
This new project, from Orbx’s TrueEarth team, includes 150 points of interest, with 20 of them in specially high detail, all of which optimized for a good performance while enjoying the scenery. Orbx promised the city is completely transformed with this pack, with the help of custom night lighting and terraforming.
If you’re looking for a specially interesting activity, try this out: to land the Icon A5 (or the Bird Dog with floats), on the Marina Bay Sands pool. How’s that for a challenge?
There’s no release date for now, but we’re used to seeing Orbx launching their products shortly after the official announcements. For now, we have some nice image previews (and you can see more in the official Forum):
- 20 high-detail custom landmarks including Supertree Grove, Helix Bridge, The Fullerton Hotel and the Old and New Supreme Courts
- 130 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance.
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain.
- Unique laser lights on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.
- Enhancements to harbour, port, and industrial areas between Jurong Island and Changi Airport