Orbx releases KHVN Tweed New Haven Airport for MSFS
Orbx continues the expansion of its airport portfolio for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, this time with the release of its largest airport yet in the North-Eastern United Stated: KHVN – Tweed-New Haven Airport.
Developed by Jordan Gough, Tweed-New Haven is brought to life in Flight Simulator with Ultra HD textures and buildings, in a location that sits perfectly within one of the most impressive photogrammetry regions in the entire simulator. The entire north-east cost is at your mercy, with short flights to stunning destinations such as New York City and Boston.
Tweed-New Haven is the second major airport in Connecticut, after Bradley International Airport, and can handle both general aviation airplanes and airliners. Its location between NYC and Boston is perfect to explore the region. Manhattan is just 15 minutes away!
KHVN, which was previously available for P3D, is now updated to MSFS with fully functional ground services and higher resolution textures. It’s available now on OrbxDirect, and existing P3D customers are eligible for a 20% discount in this new version.
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground poly in Full PBR
- Perfectly located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston and the entire north-east coast
- Made compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator by Jordan Gough
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!