sim-wings released today Munich Airport for Flight Simulator, in partnership with Aerosoft. This is a highly detailed scenery of the airport, with custom aerial imagery and colour correction for added realism.
Munich “Franz Josef Strauss” Airport is located less than 30km northeast of Munich, Germany, and is one of the world’s busiest airport.
This release from sim-wings Includes animated jetways, many static vehicles and realistic lighting.
- Highly detailed scenery of Munich Airport
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and color-correction for a true display
- Seamless transition to the default simulator landscape
- Terraforming to blend airport into default elevation model
- Detailed taxi, ground lines and stands according to current maps
- Taxiway bridges across the access roads
- Centerlines adapted on T1 (there will be an update for the construction site area as soon as the buildings are completed in real life)
- Extremely detailed Munich airport buildings with interiors (airside) and all additional buildings
- Complete freight area with container storage, hangars and buildings
- Animated jetways
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR
- Note: Functional Safegates (VDGS) will be integrated as soon as there is a reliable technical solution by the MSFS SDK
Learn more about all airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!