The best liveries for Flight Simulator!
The Liveries Mega Pack Team, led by Clink123 and his gang of livery gods at the service of all flight simmers, continue to update their huge livery pack, which includes a simplified install process (drag and drop only those you want), and has also liveries for every aircraft in MSFS, including the ones in the premium pack. They are also available to install using the Livery Megapack Manager (read more below). This is the best pack of Flight Simulator liveries!
Update November 28th: + 770 liveries!
The updated version XII of the Livery Megapack now includes over 770 liveries covering over 24 aircraft, and can be downloaded as an update to the previous version, or as a standalone download with all liveries.
EXISTING USERS: If you are currently on version 11.4 (latest release)
1. Download the PATCH edition here
2. Follow the installation instructions below, select “Replace” when prompted during the drag & drop
NEW USERS: If you do not yet have the pack installed
1. Download the standalone release from here
2. Follow the installation instructions below.
You can also use the Liveries Megapack Manager to just download and install the liveries you want
Be sure to visit the official Discord channel for all the info about the Megapack!
How to install:
1. You may drag and drop all liveries from the folder into Community or choose the ones you want. Each is stand-alone.
2. Your folder should look like Community > Asobo_B747_81_AF1 (or similar).
3. Run MSFS 2020.
Installation Tutorial: https://youtu.be/oXhaqkBlg1Q
How to Find Community Folder (Only Beginning): https://youtu.be/kAYf6Anaxgo
Alternate Community Folder Location Finding Method
1. Enable Dev Mode > Options > General > Dev Mode On
2. Then Navigate to Tools > Virtual Files System > Watched Bases > Lists all Locations!
4. Run MSFS 2020.
Or watch the video below:
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Follow the Team’s Discord channel to keep track of new developments.