Nemeth Designs releases Aerolite-103 for MSFS
Nemeth Designs is mostly known for their helicopters for FSX, but their first product for MSFS turned out to be completely different: it’s the Aero-Works Aerolite 103, an american ultralight in a pusher configuration (rear propeller).
The Aerolite 103 has been around since 1997 as either a fully assembled aircraft or as an assembly kit. Due to its ultralight construction, take-off and landing procedures must be taken with special care, to prevent airframe and gear damage, and shouldn’t exceed 32 knots. It is, therefore, a somewhat challenging aircraft to get off the ground, but once in the air you’ll experience an open view over the world below, an unique flying experience in the real world but also in MSFS. Possibly a great choice for some low and slow flights over all the new points of interest in the USA World Update?
- Highly detailed 3D model
- Accurately simulated engine performance/limitations
- Accurately simulated flight dynamics
- Instrumentation for basic navigation
- 12 liveries
- Easy to understand short manual
- Native next gen MSFS 2020 format (not port over)
- Supports most of MSFS 2020 visual features
- Fully animated fuselage, controls and instruments (ailerons, levers, switches, wing-flex, etc)
The Aero-Works Aerolite 103 is now available for $17.90.