Aerosoft has released Cologne/Bonn Airport (EDDK, CGN), the seventh busiest in Germany and a major gateway for cargo operations in Europe.
Cologne/Bonn Airport features two parallel runways and one crosswind, the longest being 3,815 meter long, thus allowing all type of flights to operate in and out of the airport.
This new product from Aerosoft perfectly displays the high levels of quality we’re used from the developer, with highly detailed models of the airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other facilities.
Taxiways, apron and stands are very accurate, as well as the terrain and runway profiles. Even the Terminal interior is modeled.
For more details check the feature list below:
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK, CGN)
- Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other airport facilities
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Accurate terrain and runway profile
- Interior Terminal models included
- Photorealistic building and ground textures
- Custom animated jetway models
- Highly detailed ground service equipment and other clutter objects
- Up to date runway, taxiway and stand layouts
- Custom taxiway signage
- Custom windsock model
- Custom taxiway and runway guard lighting effects
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!