Orbx has announced the development of yet another airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time it’s San Jose International Airport, in California, which is the second largest airport in the Bay Area.
This new airport is brought to life by stunning dynamic lighting and advanced PBR materials, for a high quality depiction of the scenery and its buildings and textures.
No information on a release date, but in typical Orbx fashion it should be out within days.
- Complete ultra-HD rendition of San Jose International Airport
- Detailed PBR textures as standard
- Exquisite modelling work for the entire airport
- Nestled in default photogrammetry area
- Enhanced groundpoly with weathering effects
- Custom PBR GSE and static aircraft
- POIs surrounding the airport
Learn more about all airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!