Hype Performance Group (HPG) continues hard at work on its H45 project, currently in Early Access. The first flyable build was released a couple of months ago in the shape of the Luxury Variant, the first of three variants that will eventually be available to customers. This weekend, HPG released the third beta of the H145, which introduces a host of new features and fixes alongside the Civilian Variant.
With this new version of the H145 for Microsoft Flight Simulator, you will now be able to select both the Luxury and the Civilian variants in the aircraft selection screen. The Military variant should also be available soon.
The newly released Civilian Variant features a unique interior as well as new exterior skids, a configurable radome and wire strike and skid settling protection, updated details on both interior and exterior, and skid settling protectors that are exclusive to this variant. 4 new additional civilian liveries are now also included.
Besides the new model, the whole H145 package also got a long list of exciting new features. For example, there’s now a very useful DMAP page on the MFDs, and it includes OpenStreetMap data. NeoFly users will also be happy to know that the H145 tablet now comes with the NeoPad app installed, making it much easier to check your mission progress and status.
Additionally, your H145 purchase can now be activated directly in the aircraft, with no need for an external application, a much more seamless and convenient process. The H145 continues to be available right now for $42.99.
The entire release notes of this Early Access Update #3 are available on the Hype Performance Group website and we also reproduce them below for you convenience.
One final note about the Miitary Variant, the last one yet to be released. HPG is confident that it’s only a few weeks away, and provided the first teaser images of this version inside MSFS.
Early Access #3 Release Notes
– Civilian Variant is added in addition to the previously launched Luxury Variant. Both aircraft and their liveries are selectable in the main menu
– 4 new liveries added for Civilian Variant
– Civilian Variant has a unique interior as well as new exterior skids, a configurable radome and wire strike and skid settling protection, updated details on both interior and exterior
– Skid Settling Protectors are now available (civil variant only)
– Wire strike protection, skid settling protection and radome are now configurable using the tablet, as well as the livery author setting a default option using the livery json
– Weather Radar panel on center console will be visible only when radome is installed
– Paint kit is updated with the addition of civil body
– Compatible with Sim Update 6
– Tablet now has a maps app which can display OpenStreetMap compatible xyz tile maps. Includes zoom and NorthUp/TrackUp views as well as a numeric heading value
– Tablet aircraft app now has a doors section to view status of and to operate individual doors (this is now the only way to operate the cargo doors)
– DMAP page is now available on the MFDs (also OpenStreetMap data)
– Home Cockpit support with many new L: vars and H: events
– Activation is now completed one-time using the in-game tablet, and ActivatorApp.exe has been removed (make sure to exit the sim by going back to main menu and quitting from the button instead of the ‘window X button’)
– Middle (passenger sliding) door handles may now be clicked to open/close. Sounds are missing
– Added new interior details like fire extinguisher and ELT box
– Added a Neofly Neopad app to the tablet, available only when NeoFly Neopad is installed in the Community folder
– Added quick Autopilot controls to the tablet (click the title bar, the top of the tablet). Includes BEEP TRIM and mode selection
– Added quick Lights controls to the tablet (click the title bar, the top of the tablet)
– Added rotor blade flap during flight
– Added an aural (HTAWS) 100 FEET when descending through 100 feet radio.
– Added an aural MAXIMUM SPEED when accelerating past VNe (velocity never-exceed speed)
– Added an aural (HTAWS) SINK RATE when descending at a rate which would cause an impact with the ground in less than 2 seconds
– Rotor blades will bend up when in flight under load
– Added tablet EPU status icon and moved EPU actions to action center (click title bar)
– Starting in the air is now possible. (It is now supported to start on the ramp/gate, on the runway, or already in the air)
– Updated sounds for Low Rotor Rpm and High Rotor Rpm
– Cruise Height bug is now controlled by CYCLIC BEEP TRIM up and down (when engaged)
– Updated the text on the GTN750 displays to indicate that pms50 GTN750 needs to be installed
– Updated text on the CARLS tactical radio indicating it is inoperative (no function is assigned currently to this device)
– Updated text for Loading H145 Software on all MFDs and tablet (superscending NO FLIGHT on the tablet clock)
– Updated text for Activation on all MFDs and tablet
– Rotor Brake lever is now operative however it does not yet slow the rotor nor have the correct sounds
– Fixed strobe and beacon light flash being visible on cockpit instruments
– Changes to flight model to improve performance at high altitude
– Changes to flight model to improve top speed during cruise
– Vertical Speed digital/numeric indication is fixed to move with the needle and appear on the side which the VS trend is occurring