Stairport Sceneries and Aerosoft have released East Frisian North Sea islands for MSFS, bringing a highly detailed rendition of these German islands into the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Every single island, from Mellum to Borkum, has been built with great detail, including many of their landmarks and all six airfields, with many small details to discover. The airfields have been built based on over 5.000 photographs, and there’s a high definition ground layout with static aircraft that fit within the region.
East Frisian North Sea islands is now available for 25.79€. Read more about the main features of this package below:
- Realistic replica of the East Frisian islands Borkum, Juist, Noderney, Baltrum, Langeoog, Spiekeroog, Kachelotplate, Memmert, Minsener Oog and Mellum
- Color corrected Orthophoto coverage of all airfields
- Manually tuned vegetation
- Relevant landmarks, e.g. lighthouses, beacons, restaurants, harbour buildings, beach chairs etc.
- Highly detailed realisation of all airfields, based on over 5.000 on-site photographs
- Borkum EDWR
- Juist EDWJ
- Norderney EDWY
- Baltrum EDWZ
- Langeoog EDWL
- Wangerooge EDWG
- Custom HD ground layout
- Static aircrafts, individually created for the region
- Performance optimized objects with high texture resolution
- 3D characters
- Additional helipads
- Bundeswehr (German army) landing site Borkum (SAR)
- Landing site Spiekeroog