Verticalsim releases Tampa International Airport for MSFS
Tampa International Airport, one of the busiest in Florida with an average of about 20 million passengers served per year, is now available from Verticalsim as a payware airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Verticalsim brings us a custom rendition of KTPA that simmers will surely appreciate for its high levels of detail and fidelity. Verticalsim has done some very good sceneries for MSFS, such as Syracuse, Boise, and others, and Tampa seems to follow the same lines.
Verticalsim promises an up-to-date airport that matches the current 2023 layout. Besides a comprehensive re-creation of the airport itself, with custom buildings, photorealistic textures, custom lighting, plenty of animations, and more, this scenery also features some of the most relevant landmarks nearby, such as Raymond James, International Plaza, Grand Hyatt, and more.
Tampa’s location on the west coast of Florida also offers a very scenic approach over Tampa Bay and the sprawling human activity around the coast. A great destination to fly your favorite airliner in Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Tampa International Airport is now available from Verticalsim’s website, priced at $21.99.
- Animated passengers with “half-interior” airsides/terminals
- 2023 taxiway layout
- Proper AI routing, vehicle pathing, airline codes
- Custom taxisigns per real-life taxisign plots
- Custom airport lighting (i.e. centerline lights, hold-short, Wig-Wags, etc.)
- Blend of custom & photorealistic texturing for the best of both worlds
- Animated HVAC fans, flags, and trams
- Handcrafted mesh with taxiway bridges
- High-resolution 0.5ft/Color Graded Imagery
- Surrounding area landmarks (Raymond James, International Plaza, Grand Hyatt, etc.)