Two very different airliners and new helicopters among the latest releases in the MSFS Marketplace
New add-ons continue to be released every week in the MSFS Marketplace, joining the seemingly endless stream of releases in third-party stores. This week’s update marks the arrival – finally! – of the PMDG 737 to the Marketplace, and also features a few interesting new additions for both PC and Xbox.
The highlight of this week in the Marketplace has to be the PMDG 737-700. It was the first variant of the 737 that PMDG launched for MSFS when they started the series last year and is now also the first to land in the in-sim store. It may not be the most popular variant, and it’s not yet available for Xbox (WASM compatibility on the console is about to be implemented soon), but it’s nonetheless a phenomenal airliner simulation that, with this launch, comes to a much broader audience that may otherwise not be informed about its existence. It’s available now for $69.99.
The 737 is not the only airliner to launch in the Marketplace this week. The other one is a totally different kind of machine. It’s the F.60 Goliath, a French airliner from the interwar period, now released for MSFS by Red Wing Simulations. This team is known for their L-1049 Super Constellation and is now devoted to recreating the golden age of aviation in the 1930s, with several airport releases as they were at the time and, now, with an aircraft that perfectly represents the airliner market in Europe at the time. The F.60 Goliath is available for $29.99.
Other releases this week include the arrival of the Bell 206 helicopter from FlyInside to the Marketplace. It’s the second helicopter from the team for MSFS. MScenery is also out with a new helicopter, the Schweizer300, but this developer’s releases have been quite underwhelming, so you better take a good look into what’s offered to make an informed decision on this one.
As always, there are also a few new liveries, new scenery, and airport releases. Check the full list below to see all that’s new in the Marketplace and don’t forget to follow our daily updates for the best new add-ons coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator!
- 737-700 (PMDG SIMULATIONS) – $69.99 (PC)
- B-206 (FLYINSIDE INC.) – $37.99 (PC)
- GOLIATH (REDWING) – $29.99 (PC)
- SCHWEIZER300 (MSCENERY) – $15.99 (PC/Xbox)
- GUIMBAL CABRI G2 COUNTRIES LIVERIES (4SIMMERS) – $4.99 (PC/Xbox)
- AIRLINER MISSIONS – ASIA-PACIFIC (SIM FEDERATION) – $5.99 (PC/Xbox)
- ISRAEL SCENIC WORLD (SAMSCENE3D) – $10.99 (PC/Xbox)
- PRAGUE NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- PROVIDENCE NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- TRAFFIC IN SIGHT – MIDWEST USA (SOUTH OAK CO) – $6.99 (PC/Xbox)
- 9NM9 SPACEPORT AMERICA (UK2000 SCENERY) – $7.49 (PC/Xbox)
- EGAC BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (UK2000 SCENERY) – $14.99 (PC/Xbox)
- LEGE GIRONA AIRPORT (MK-STUDIOS) – $14.99 (PC/Xbox)